Thursday, June 18, 2009

57 --- London in the classroom

Back from our London trip, Jane had the great idea of organizing a tea party to give the English students who were not in London an English atmosphere!!!! As I was also part of the London trip, I helped Jane for this party in my English group. Jane set up the English classroom like a tea room with small tables (each for 4 students) well arranged in the room. We brought teapots and teacups...porcelain and not plastic ones !!! We made two different teas: Earl Grey and English Breakfast. Jane made scones and I brought shortbread which I bought in London. We ate the scones with butter and jam and cream.
It was actually like in a tea room!!! All the students were very pleased with this nice moment and Jane and I were congratulated for that.

Annie P.

Check Post 58 for photos sent by other students.