Saturday, April 11, 2009

9 ---- Welcome back home, Londoners

Hello everyone,

Here we are back in Grenoble. What a fantastic trip! Our heads are filled with the sights, the sounds, the tastes of London...and so much information! We can't remember everything, but it was all so interesting.

We arrived Friday evening at 22h30. I had a good night's sleep and I will unpack my bags today.

We were so busy during the five days that we didn't have free time to send more posts during our stay in London. We have so much to share with everyone.

Return regularly to this blog to see more news and photos. And please send us your questions and comments.

It's now 9h30 Saturday morning and I think I'll have a cup of tea and a hot cross bun!

Enjoy your Easter weekend.

Cheers!

Jane

PS I NEVER USED MY UMBRELLA!!!